My book recommendations for reading on the Trinity are:
- Rediscovering the Triune God: The Trinity in Contemporary Theology by Stanley J. Grenz
- Jesus in Trinitarian Perspective: An Introductory Christology by Fred Sanders, Klaus Issler
- THE SOCIAL GOD AND THE RELATIONAL SELF by Stanley Grenz
- Experiencing the Trinity by Darrell W. Johnson
- After Our Likeness: The Church As the Image of the Trinity (Sacra Doctrina) by Miroslav Volf
- God’s Life in Trinity by Miroslav Volf and Michael Welker
What others would you suggest?